Guilty as charged. Especially number 4. And you can replace keychains (no 6) with fridge magnets!
1. Maps – of the world or just a city explored in the past.
2. Something super touristy – a mug that says “I ❤ NY,” a shot glass from that time you went to Vegas, or a tote bag that says “Paris” on it.
3. Worn copies of Lonely Planet guides you’ve used the shit out of or just copies of Lonely Planet guides to places you want to go someday but haven’t made it to yet.
4. A suitcase or backpack that’s always at least half-packed.
5. Tons of outlet converters.
6. Keychains from destinations you don’t remember purchasing but somehow have.
7. At least one burner phone you use when you travel internationally.
8. And tons of sim cards for that burner phone you use in foreign cities.
9. Unused phrase dictionaries in multiple languages.
10. Postcards from places you meant to send when you were traveling.
11. Travel sized…
View original post 176 more words